“I once told a friend, ‘This is the kind of market that builds character.’ If it gets any worse, you’ll have more character than Abe Lincoln.” – Boone Pickens (1928-2019)
It’s an understatement that a lot of us have been building character in the oil & gas industry these days, it seems to be one hit after the other. In fact, natural gas prices have remained deflated for over a decade. The longer prices stay down, the more companies look for strategies to cut costs and improve margins. Knowing the industry well is the first step to take as you work to help your organization negotiate its way through these trying times. Critical to your success will be training and preparation.
Oak Leaf Energy Training has worked with energy companies, governments, and other organizations for over a decade, educating their people on upstream, midstream, and downstream operations. Our fully updated Natural Gas Market Fundamentals course is ready to go.
Reasons why you should attend Natural Gas Wellhead to Burner-Tip:
- You are newly employed and need to know how the natural gas industry works.
- You are experienced in other areas, but natural gas is a new aspect to your job
- Your function supports the natural gas team, so you need to have a general understanding of the industry: Regulation, legal, accounting, HR, administration, managerial and executive support, etc.
Important things you will learn in Natural Gas Wellhead to Burner-Tip:
- How natural gas is found, assessed, completed, produced, transported, and used.
- How technology, economics, regulation, and now viruses, can influence natural gas markets
- The components of the natural gas price. How natural gas players manage risk.
- Why Global LNG is growing every year and how this affects continental gas markets
Dates: Sept 21, 23, 24, 25, 2020.
9:00 am – 12:15 pm (Mountain) each day
| ONLINE |
Instructor – George Eynon
Price: CDN$1295+ GST — our lowest course price in years.
Course Level: Beginner/Introductory